The Bathala Project

Monday, January 28, 2008

Rest In Paradise


Before I became the philosophizing, culturally-awakened, agnostic Filipino that I am today, I once was a firm believer in the religion that I was raised with, Roman Catholicism; it was to the point where I once aspired to become a priest, as a few of my uncles have become. If it wasn't for my active search for personal answers in history, science and culture, maybe I would've followed their footsteps and adapted the beliefs. And though our beliefs may differ now, it doesn't mean that I don't wish them well in the life-beyond; he suffered throughout his sickness, but he did good throughout before it. He is missed by his peers and his family.

And though I don't know if it exists or not, I hopes he does...

Rests In Paradise...
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: