The Bathala Project

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a flavor...

Free Swag Thursday is in effect! Facebook has been rocked, but Twitter is still open! Simply tweet me anything and you win! First 5 only.

Also, I've been lagging on posting up any recent pieces, but really it's because the stuff I've been working on aren't meant to be released to the public yet... however, I think I can get away with little snippets and samples... so, consider these bits of flavor as hour devours...

FlavorTease copy


What is KHKS? If you correctly guess, then you just might win something :-D
Send your guess to Bathala1@gmail.com with "KHKS" in the subject line. First to correctly guess, wins a 1-of-1 colorway of the Mahal poster! (Project participants need not apply...)

Good lawd, with all the free swag and prizes I give out, it's a wonder how I'll ever make any munnies.  Ah well, it's for the LOVE.

Stay up,

~cyph

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: