The Bathala Project

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bay-Watch

Included in this post are photos from CLUB NV (MARCH 21ST 2009, SATURDAY), so to all you lovely people that are expecting photos, just continue to scroll down...

In other news...

I went up to the Bay area for the weekend to celebrate my cousin April's birthday. It was my first time using Virgin America airlines, and I must say... everything you've heard is TRUE.

P1030477

Interactive screens, selectable interactive menus for food, drinks, video games (Old school Doom!), movies, tv shows, and WIFI?! And comparable prices with Southwest and Jet Blue! I'm sold.

P1030469

Went street stomping for a little bit with cousin Kyrk, and guess who I found at Rasputin's Record Shop in Berkley? Bay area knows what's GOOD.

P1030745

**** And now for the Club NV pictures ****
The disclaimer: First of all, to all the people coming to this site looking for your pictures, I'm sorry to inform you that I'm NOT a club photographer. I'm a Baybayin Artist... that sometimes takes photographs of people at clubs and hand them my business card, which brings them to my website. Clever promotion, no? But I'll still post up your pictures, don't worry.

And anyways...

At night, went to Club NV to celebrate Ms. April's birthday, along with her cousins. And now for the pictures... (*Readies club-soft-blur mode*)

P1030563

P1030600

P1030599

White girl got an Asian glow.
P1030590

P1030587

P1030571

And THE WINNER of the fake-club-photographer series is this woman and her friend. To be honest, the only reason why I approached them to take their picture was because my cousin April pointed out that you could see the girl in blue's boobs. I said, really??? But she was too far to get a good look. So in my usual style, I approached and inquired, "Picture for the website?" Apparently, my cousin was referring to side/top boob, not center boob.

close

The word that's faux-tattooed on her is "Magkalapit", which refers to two people being close in proximity... or two breasts being close. Whatever.

*** end club pics ***

The next day, I was finally able to present to April her birthday present, the "Agape" canvas.

P1030719

Agape translates to "Christian Love", but is generally referred to as "God's love". My cousin used to tag Agape (on paper and legal walls, mind you) and she used to be heavy into the church-community. She still is, but not as much as she used to be...

Agape canvas

Stomped around the city, had lunch with the fam at Max's Chicken of Manila:

P1030649

And had a fight with Jolli-BEAST

P1030679

Came back home, and now I'm back on the artwork grind! Trying to finish this special project... details soon to come!

Stay up,

~cyph
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: