The Bathala Project

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inspirers and Innovators: AUGOR

If you live in L.A. and raise your head to look up at the billboards, or take time to notice walls, chances are you've seen some of Augs work.  Heavily proliferated, detail oriented, and always hitting the high and hot spots.  He's an inspiration to many writers, and to myself when it comes to getting up (metaphorically speaking) and putting in work.

"It's everyone against everyone.  Even in my crew, we're all competing for that one lime light spot.  I'm not a follower at all.  So ofcourse I'm gonna try to 1-up everyone... We're all gonna die, so why am I gonna let someone I know that I'm better than, 1-up me." ~AUGOR


Piece of Mind leak from Evan Romoff on Vimeo.

Check out more of Augor's work and articles about him here.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: