The Bathala Project

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spoken Sundays (Tuesday): Act Nice

So, this week's Spoken Word Sunday has been finally posted... on a Tuesday. It took longer than expected to edit Sunday, and it took Sunday night into most of Monday to successfully upload, but here it is, my spoken word piece, Act Nice (Jade Fairytales).





Act Nice (Jade Fairytales) was a piece I wrote a long while ago, but never performed often at open mics because of how personal it was. At the time when I wrote this, I was going through some things, reflections and realizations, so I've always held this piece close to me. And though I no longer believe 100% of it anymore, I still hold much of it as my personal truth in my experience...

So ladies, it's no offense to you or your entire gender; I was just on something at the time...

The Bathala Project

I told ya it wasn't just about that fresh Baybayin steez...

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: